Assalamu Alaikum, how are you all? Hope you are well by God's grace. Today I will discuss how to play a video file on your website and show it to your visitors. Hopefully newbies will learn something new. I will share with you a small java script and small HTML source code. Using this you can easily play any video file and show it to your audience.
Let's see your desired source code. This player source code is Fluid MP4 Player.
First copy the source code from below. Then use the source code as per below instructions.
Source code:
Instructions:
1. Make some edits in the HTML part of the source code.
For example: <video id="video-id"><source src="https://www.yourwebsite.com/file/34849/FluidPlayerExample.mp4" type="video/mp4" />
note;
Only add your video file link here. Do not add or edit anything else. Then Fluid Player will not complete the task correctly. If it doesn't work, don't blame this code source tutorial as I have successfully tested it and am sharing it with you. Hope it will be useful. If it is useful or not, let me know in the comment box.
2. Now use this HTML code in the location where you want to display it on your website.
3. Be sure to put the javascript code inside the body tag. Otherwise it may not work.
4. Then save and check.
Results:
If you can complete the task correctly. Then using this source code you can easily play any video file through Fluid Player.
My Talk:
Thank you for reading this blog. Assalamu Alaikum! I am Sheikh Jubayer. I want to say something. Actually I have written this article or content or blog with a lot of difficulty, thinking and taking a lot of time. However, there may be some spelling or sentence mistakes. I hope you will see the apology in a good light. Hope you benefited. However, if there is any problem, let me know in the comment box. I will try to answer your question properly.
My Talk:
Thank you for reading this blog.
Hi, Assalamualaikum! I am Sheikh Jubayer. I want to say something. Actually I have written this article or content or blog with a lot of difficulty, thinking and taking a lot of time. However, there may be some spelling or sentence mistakes. I hope you will see the apology in a good light. Hope you benefited. However, if there is any problem, leave a comment. I will try to answer your question properly. Thank you!

0 Comments