How to Delete Blogger Account or Website (2021, 2022, 2023)


Do you want to delete Blogger website?

Looking for a way to permanently delete your blogger account's website with the new blogger interface?


I hope the content will be useful for new bloggers.


Creating a blog has become a trend since the mid-2000s. Anyone can create and delete a website from Blogger.com for free. From 2000 to now (2022-2023) more than 1000 blogspot websites are being created daily. You can also have blogger fun by creating a blog using Blogspot (then known as Blogger) or WordPress. Maybe right now, you want to know how to delete your old, outdated blog, content not updated, theme not updated, plugins and widgets still using old version. And problems with many widgets. Before deleting a personal blog, you should first check if your blog still has visitors. Should you still see traffic coming in even if you haven't operated it in a long time? If the answer is no, you can calmly delete the blog because the blog is not profitable for you. In short you want to delete blogger website for any reason.


Don't know how to delete blogger website?


How to delete blogger account without deleting Gmail?


Answer is no you can just delete blogger website.

So you can delete the Gmail account by following the steps given below. You can delete your blogger account website.


Today I will teach you how to delete blogger website. Let's know how to delete.


Steps to delete Blogger website permanently!


Below is a step-by-step explanation of how to delete Blogger website permanently!


1 ➡ The steps are very simple, first you login your blog.

Then follow the steps below.



2 ➡ Go to Settings >> then Manage Settings

3 ➡ Now you can see Remove Your Blog by going down


Now you click on Remove Your Blog.


4 ➡ Then two options will appear. From there you can back it up if you want or you can also delete it. Click as per your convenience.

Then you will see some options again.


5 ➡ From here you click on Permanently Delete Blog.




If you can complete the task properly then your blog website will be deleted permanently. Can no longer view and access that website link. If there is any problem tell in the comment box.





My Talk:


Thank you for reading this blog. Assalamu Alaikum! I am Sheikh Jubayer. I want to say something. Actually I have written this article or content or blog with a lot of difficulty, thinking and taking a lot of time. However, there may be some spelling or sentence mistakes. I hope you will see the apology in a good light. Hope you benefited. However, if there is any problem, let me know in the comment box. I will try to answer your question properly.





    My Talk:

    Thank you for reading this blog.
    Hi, Assalamualaikum! I am Sheikh Jubayer. I want to say something. Actually I have written this article or content or blog with a lot of difficulty, thinking and taking a lot of time. However, there may be some spelling or sentence mistakes. I hope you will see the apology in a good light. Hope you benefited. However, if there is any problem, leave a comment. I will try to answer your question properly. Thank you!