কীভাবে সিএসএস, এইচটিএমএল এবং জাভা স্ক্রিপ্ট ব্যবহার মাধ্যমে একটি ৪০৪ বা ভুল পৃষ্ঠা প্রদর্শন করবেন ।


৪০৪ পৃষ্ঠা তৈরি করুন ১ মিনিটে ।

এটি বেশি কিছু কাস্টমাইজেশন করা লাগবে না তাই আমি নিচে সোর্স কোড দিয়ে দিছি কোনো ব্যাখ্যা ছাড়া। নিচে থেকে সোর্স কোড নিয়ে একটি ইমেজ এবং ইমেইল এড্রেস বসান । তাই হয়ে যাবে একটি ওয়েবসাইটের ভুল এড্রেস পৃষ্ঠা তৈরি ।



Source Code:


রেজাল্ট বা ফলাফল :



    My Talk:

    Thank you for reading this blog.
    Hi, Assalamualaikum! I am Sheikh Jubayer. I want to say something. Actually I have written this article or content or blog with a lot of difficulty, thinking and taking a lot of time. However, there may be some spelling or sentence mistakes. I hope you will see the apology in a good light. Hope you benefited. However, if there is any problem, leave a comment. I will try to answer your question properly. Thank you!