How to create offline pages using CSS and HTML?


Create offline page in 30 seconds.


The source code does not require much customization so I have given the source code below without any explanation. Place a web contact address and inform address with the source code from below. Therefore, a website with an Internet connection will be created with an address page. By using the source code you can complete it in 30 seconds.


Copy the source code from below.



Source Code:






I did not explain, because there is not much to change here. You can use directly or do customization. See how the result will be.


Result:




    My Talk:

    Thank you for reading this blog.
    Hi, Assalamualaikum! I am Sheikh Jubayer. I want to say something. Actually I have written this article or content or blog with a lot of difficulty, thinking and taking a lot of time. However, there may be some spelling or sentence mistakes. I hope you will see the apology in a good light. Hope you benefited. However, if there is any problem, leave a comment. I will try to answer your question properly. Thank you!